The International competition was born to give all dancers the chance to take on a new challenge, a moment of good competition and progress in an artistic and professional context.
To guarantee the highest professionality and impartiality, the jury is composed of International artists.
- ★ PROFESSIONAL SOLOISTS
Dancers for at least 5 years and teachers
- ★ AMATEUR SOLOISTS
Dancers for at least 2 years
- ★ AMATEUR SOLOISTS UNDER 14
Dancers for at least 1 year
- ★ GROUPS
This category is open to groups of two people and more
- All dancers over 18 years of age can take part into the contest; minors can take part only with a written authorization from their parents.
- The enrollment to the contest is limited and all requests will be accepted in chronological order, attesting from the date when the email is received. If you want to enroll, fill in the form below with the requested data and pay the competition fee by 5 days from the enrollment request. The deadline for the enrollment is on the 31th January 2020.
- Performance Duration:
-Professional soloist 3.30 minutes
-Soloist under 14 3.30 minute
-Groups from 3.00 to 3.30 minutes
- The enrollment fee for competition 2019 is:
– € 60,00 for Amateur Soloist
– € 70,00 for Professional Soloist
– € 35,00 for Soloist under 14
– € 100,00 for Groups (from 2 to 8 people)
It is compulsory to enroll for at least one day of workshops at the Etna Bellydance Festival, if you want to take part into the contest.
NB: Stage Size: 4,5mx 8 m
- Art Judgement: Musicality, Costume, Make-up, Interpretation.
- Technical Judgement: Technique, Choreography, Coordination.
Soloists and groups have to respect the style and the costumes of the Mid-Western and Folklore Dance. Fusions do not have to exceed the 20% of the choreography.